Team Member - Jordan Walker
Jordan is a yoyo enthusiast originally from Ontario, Canada. When he’s not practicing the two-handed pinwheel, he can be found listening to music with an ice-cold Canada Dry in hand.
Other activities he enjoys include: running, practicing Spanish, and consuming copious carbohydrates (and salad).
Jordan has been with Rain City Skills since 2017 but does not recollect how he joined the team. It is said Jeremy somehow managed to fit his unconscious body in one of his bottomless fanny packs after meeting him in Iceland. But no photo or video existence exists, so we'll never know....
Jordan drops flowy and stylish tricks on his Instagram, so head over and follow him!
All Proceeds from the sale of these hoodies go to keeping Jordan’s cat fed and his fridge stocked with kegs of Canada Dry ginger ale. Yes, he's got a problem, but it could be worse. He could be drinking Verners. WAAAAH!
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua