Stocking Stuffers - Beginner to Intermediate yoyos
I've got a bunch of stuff, mostly purchased for resale to the local club or schools, that I want to clear out. Got a whole bunch of these on clearance a few years ago, so discounts it is!
1. Mr Yoyothrower Wood - Mass produced beginner, good for giving away. Not great for anything other than the basic up and down without a few tweaks. Good for gifts for kids.
2. Duncan Speed Beetle - Responsive Size A bearing, great beginner ball bearing yoyo - Slight scuffing, they've been in and out of bags and boxes going to events.
3. Duncan Pulse - Speed beetle with lights
4. Magic Yoyo One Third - Slim C bearing responsive yoyo. Good for intermediate tricks. Will take a full size C bearing but does get vibes with the full bearing.
5. Magic Yoyo T9 - Comes with slim and full size bearing, great for both responsive and unresponsive tricks.
6. Magic Yoyo Behemoth - Unresponsive plastic with easy to use fingerspin hubstacks. Like, crazy easy to fingerspin.